Ce forum est maintenant fermé, seule cette archive statique reste consultable.
  FORUM Matbe.com
  OS, Software, Réseaux
  Autre

working ceramic & ceramic button

Bas de page
Auteur Sujet :

n°73906
tangsidun
Posté le 10-07-2013 à 03:20:13  

Working from my studio in Carrington (South Manchester) I create a range of hand thrown earthenware ceramics. I started by throwing forms to decorate, and decoration is still my passion. Whilst at university I was influenced greatly by traditional 18th Century European pottery. My work also has echoes of the 'Arts and Crafts' era, with trailing leaf designs and bold text adorning some of my pieces.

I hand mix a unique blend of earthenware clays for my work, combining the rich colour and texture of the red clay with the strong creamy consistency of the white. Each piece is embellished with an individually designed organic pattern, inspired by the local flora and fauna.

My range includes a collection of plates, bowls, bottles, beakers and jugs. The designs are created by sgraffito; drawing through white slip to reveal the red clay body beneath. They are hand painted with a natural palette of slips and stains.

Ceramic buttonCeramic Button

Main features are: noble quality, belonging gem treasures. A costume to spend gems buttons on the show its high value and rich, so they can meet some people to pursue glory psychological; gem superior performance than everyday use resin buttons, metal, shellfish buttons with Physical and chemical properties very obvious advantages. So it really be called a coin treasures, not only has use value, there is a certain value to the collection; modeling chic gems are rare because substances, when processed into buttons are finely crafted, made chic shape, so it has good decorative effect.

Pink Ceramic Button

bagues femme:bagues femme

mood
Pub
Posté le 10-07-2013 à 03:20:13  

FORUM Matbe.com
  OS, Software, Réseaux
  Autre